I create one of a kind jewellery from the best quality metals in solid 925 sterling silver, 9ct and 18ct gold. Also ethically sourced gemstones. All designs are made by me in my studio, in country Victoria, Australia.
I create jewellery for all occasions. From engagements, weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, and other special occasions. Or simply just to own the most unique designs, custom made especially for you.
How does the custom design process work?
1. Online enquiry
The custom design process begins with an online enquiry followed by a consultation where you and I can collaborate on your vision for your custom piece. Those ideas could be inspired by nature, textural inspiration, colour, architecture, or anything that deeply inspires and captures your individuality and style.
- In 925 solid sterling silver, pricing starts at $500 (AUD without stones)
- In 9ct solid gold, pricing starts at $1000 (AUD without stones)
- Please note that the final price is costed on materials (Metals and stones) and the complexity of the design.
- 1 hour free online enquiry
- $100 Bond (AUD) to be paid after the first consultation.
- Please note the bond is deducted from the final costs before the jewellery is delivered.
As a part of your online enquiry please provide responses to the following questions.
- What is your budget?
- What is your ring size?
- What stones would you like?
- What metal do you want it made in?
- When do you need this delivered?
- Have a clear idea of what you would like made.
- Send me sketches or images of the designs you like.
- The more information you can send me the better.
Once we have sat through the online enquiry, I will then sketch your ideas and make a few examples from jewellers wax.
3. Final design
When we reach a final design, I will set out to make your one of a kind custom piece. This is where the magic happens.
Once a final design has been decided upon it can take 4-8 weeks.
Please note addressing all the questions in your online enquiry will speed up this process.
A 50% deposit is required before making the final design. The remaining balance is to be paid before delivery.
If there is a change of mind and you no longer want the custom piece that has been made for you, there will be no refund or exchange. Please refer to my return policy for more detail.