How long will my custom order take?
In total this process can take up to 4-8 weeks.
- This is variable and will depend on how detailed the custom order will be. The time this takes will be accelerated by images of inspirations, a design brief and is dependent on materials.
- Please note: Each custom order requires sizes, if you don't know your size please see my ring size chart or measurements can be acquired from local jewellers.
- The design process is dependent on the consultation and cumulatively can take up to 4-8 weeks. This process has many levels including its design, carving, refining, casting, polishing and setting.
- Please specify if you would like to receive your jewellery by a due date, as this needs to be taken into consideration during the design process.
- Orders are made and shipped from Vic, Australia. Once the items have been made, postage can take up to 2 weeks if posting internationally, orders within Australia are expected within 1 week.
- If you would like your package to be shipped to you faster then regular post, This can be arranged by contacting Megan via email - email@example.com and further charges will apply depending on cost of registered post and country.
- Upon dispatch, all customers will receive a notification that includes full tracking information for their parcel. To track your item, visit the Australian Post website, or the postage service website of your country.